Welcome

Welcome everyone to my blog spot. I hope that you will enjoy the posts that you read and that they encourage, revitalize and empower you in all that you do each and every day, while always remembering to give thanks to our God.



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Post of the Day October 6, 2010

Did you know that God is near you every day?

God is in the thick of things in your world. He has not taken up a home far away from you. He has not chosen to seclude Himself on a throne in a beautiful castle far away in another country.
He has drawn near. He has involved Himself in your work, your family and every part of our day. He is as near to us on Monday as He is on Sunday. As near in the schoolroom or in our home as he is in the sanctuary.

“He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.”  Isaiah 53:12

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the daily reminder that God is near us. With you and the kids around me, HOW can I forget?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am thankful for your post, sometimes we need a reminder just today I read footsteps and for a long time I wondered if I was walking alone. But now that I look back I know he carried me....

    ReplyDelete